Expert help with your Australian thesis editing, thesis proofreading and academic writing
Dr John McAndrew has over twenty years experience as an academic editor, tenured lecturer in applied linguistics and PhD Supervisor. John is skilled in:
- Working with students for whom English is a second language
- Editing and proofreading
- Masters thesis editing and proofreading
- Journal submissions
- Editing to your university’s guidelines and the Australian Standards For Editing Practice
- PhD coaching
He is a professional member of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd).
Benefit from John’s Australian universities experience:
- Tenured lecturer and PhD supervisor, Department of Linguistics, Macquarie University, Sydney
- Postgraduate English and Academic Skills pilot program designer, Griffith University, Gold Coast
- Postgraduate Student Learning Advisor, RMIT University, Melbourne
John’s publications include books, book chapters, journal articles and conference proceedings.
He holds a BSc Psychology (Hons) (London University), Masters in Applied Linguistics (TESOL) (Macquarie University), and a PhD in Applied Linguistics (Macquarie University).
“Thank you, thank you, thank you, for doing such a patient and good work supporting me through the writing of my thesis and journal articles. I could achieve some publications of journal articles and book chapters and the International Award winner in Global Studies during my PhD candidate period. I can truly recommend Dr. McAndrew.”
Universities worked with include: