English Colleague provides you with expert academic editing and proofreading.
The difficulties of academic English can be the final hurdle in a long journey. English Colleague helps you easily clear that hurdle and reach your goal.
We specialise in PhD and Masters theses and academic journal submissions for both postgraduate students and academics, and have extensive experience working with authors for whom English is a second language.
All theses editing and proofreading is completed in-line with your university’s guidelines and those of the Institute of Professional Editors.
English Colleague assists you with:
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Clear and logical connections between sentences and phrases
- Clarity of expression and consistency of language choice
- Punctuation that ensures clarity of meaning and ease of reading
- Consistent and accurate referencing
- Appropriate terminology
- Formatting and layout
English Colleague provides:
- Competitive pricing on all editing and proofreading work
- Rapid, efficient and accurate editing and proofreading to university guideline standards
- Completed work within agreed deadlines and academic time frames
Our edited work has won an International Award for Excellence (Global Studies). Consider English Colleague as your English academic writing expert, working in collaboration with you to achieve your best possible outcome.
Submit a sample of your work (five pages), and it will be returned it to you as a free test edit with a quotation for the cost of the full edit. Please include the total word count for the document and the time frame you need the work completed in.